- Blue Benefit
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (No guarantee on out of state BCBS products)
- Harvard Pilgrim (ONLY Optum, United Health Care or United Behavioral Health Products)
- Health Plans (HPI)
- GIC (ONLY Fallon and Optum Products)
- Mass Brigham
- United Health Care
- United Behavioral Health
MassHealth Plans Accepted
- Tufts Health Together
- Wellsense (Carelon)
After much consideration, North Star Guidance Center has instituted a payment policy. Please read this policy carefully as it could apply to you either now or in the future.
• All payments will be due at the time of service.
• Overdue payments will be expected within ten days or prior to your next scheduled appointment, whichever may occur first.
• Any balance that has been overdue for 60 days will be sent to collections.
• Appointments that are missed or cancelled within twenty four hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged a fee of $100.00. We respectfully request that if you can not make your scheduled appointment that you notify the office within the agreed time frame so that someone else may be offered the time.
• We accept cash, checks, Paypal, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express and flexible HSA accounts.
• Payments will be accepted in person, online and over the telephone.
• If you have an overdue balance please remit your balance within ten days. If you have a scheduled appointment and have not yet paid your balance please contact your clinician to reschedule, cancel or coordinate payment.
• All professional services rendered will be the financial responsibility of the client. That includes all charges that are not covered by insurance such as telecounseling, telephone calls, professional consultations and letters.